JOB DESCRIPTION AND MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Quality assuarance in series production, Q documents (Control plans, Failure cards, Red-box cards, Control sheets, Regulation cards, etc);
- Manage Q-supervisors in production;
- Analysis of status of quality – Q-statistics and analysis, Pareto, defining of problematic products;
- Responsible for Q costs in production for group of lines;
- Evaluation, tracking and continuous reduction of the internal / external ppm;
- Responsibility for achieving of quality goals in the production as quality costs and ppm;
- Sumarises and escalates Q-problems in current production, Initiates improvement measures;
- Cooperates with process engineers and maintenace about solving of production problems, PFMEA, rout-causing;
- Managment of 100% containment plans;
- Responsible for customers relations for group of products: Q-issues with customers – claims, 8D reports, costs, analysis of Q-poblems with customers;
- Layerd audits management ;
- Sperrlager management;
- Taking part in customer and certification audits – Q issues;
- Dummy-parts and n.i.O catalogues management;
- University degree (technical education)
- Language skills: minimum requirement – fluently using of English or German. Second language German/English would be advantage.
- Experience on similar position in a production company
- Experience in quality in automotive sector would be advantage – SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP;
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good technical and analytical thinking
- Knowledge and ability to read and understand technical documentation and to be able to communicate it to the customer
- Personal skills: good team-player with initiative, excellent interpersonal, communication and influential skills. Very well organized, autonomous and result oriented
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001. Experience in ISO/TS 16949, 14001 would be advantage
- Strong PC skills, ability to learn work with SAP
- Readiness to travel abroad
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a growing multinational company.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Competitive remuneration package, related to the skills & competencies.
- Excellen social benefits package: food vouchers, subsidy for the company canteen
- Transportation from Ruse, Marten, Sandrovo, Nikolovo, Sredna Kula and Dolapi
LOCATION OF THE PLANT: Ruse
If you are interested in, please, send your application (CV) in English or German.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.