For one of our clients, global industrial technology company, we are looking for
Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and particularly HVAC- BMS support of and input into planning, costing, justification, management and implementation of capital projects, in close co-ordination with colleagues and facilities management, primarily technically but also commercially, tracking tasks and projects to successful conclusion.
Your duties shall include:
What are the requirements?
- Providing a strong technical contribution on capital projects and ongoing sustaining or development activities as required;
- Ensuring that performance metrics data is provided in conjunction with corporate practices, and that data is assimilated and reported accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that all activities are in compliance with local statutory and other necessary regulatory requirements relating to facilities, environmental impacts, safety, and health (ESH) requirements. Compliance with corporate standards of provision is essential.
- Work in close co-operation with the Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH) team, and ensure that these standards are implemented in all tasks and project works.
- The role will require significant working with external service providers, contractors, statutory and local government bodies. At all times, such work must be to the highest standard of professionalism and probity.
If you are interested in this opportunity apply now by sending your CV in English.
- Relevant Bachelor/ Master Degree
- 5+ years of industrial working experience will be essential. Ideally this will be in a manufacturing and/or engineering
- AutoCAD, MS Office, MS Project
- Fluent level of English
- The post will require strong interpersonal skills, both verbally and in writing, working effectively within local cultures and also internationally with colleagues from all over the world. The ability to interact effectively with wider groups will also be essential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N=1814.