Trainer (Experience in Gambling and Casinos trainings)
Pragmatic Play is a leading provider of online casino games, mobile gaming content and live dealer games. The company was founded in 2015 and has since grown to become a major player in the online gaming industry. Driven by our persistence to craft immersive experiences and responsible thrills, our professional team consistently delivers best in class services to our partners worldwide with a dedication to creating games that players love time and time again. The company in Sofia has a rapidly growing team of highly skilled business professionals from the industry, who work together to create innovative and exciting content.
To support our continuous growth worldwide, we need confident and encouraging Trainers to join our team.
What you would be doing:
- Responsible for the training of the new Casino Dealers and Shufflers in our games and procedures- create new training material and optimizing current ones;
- Proactively develop them to confidently conduct our games in an entertaining and professional manner;
- Accurately developing new training material and optimising the training program structure and content;
- Play key role in the development of performance improvement and quality increase plans by setting the relevant KPIs;
- Train staff in all procedures and controls for specific table games;
- Promote an atmosphere which is optimal for the people to perform and give their absolute best;
- Motivate and encourage trainees to learn and grow professionally;
- Provide feedback to the trainees and to the Management;
- Develop and maintain a training program for both new joiners and current team members;
- Coordinates with the Shift Managers to identify individual needs for every employee trained;
What makes you a strong candidate:
- High-School Diploma (University Degree is a plus);
- Minimum work experience of one year as casino dealer (live/online casino);
- Written and verbal communications skills English (any other foreign language is a plus);
- Computer skills;
- Willingness to work shifts 24/7;
- Excellent communications skills and casino game knowledge;
What we give you in return:
- We offer an advantageous start salary;
- A detailed company training on highest standards;
- A chance to work in friendly and supportive culture;
- Tremendous growth opportunities in a large fast moving international company;
- Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more);
- Public transportation cards;
- MultiSport card, covered by the Employer;
- Working place situated a few steps form a subway line;
If we already won your interest, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
We are excited to find YOU!