Plus500 is a successful global software company which offers a leading CFD trading platform. The company is public listed at the London Stock Exchange since 2013. The Group enables retail customers to trade CFDs in more than 50 countries and in more than 2,100 different underlying global financial instruments comprising equities, ETFs, foreign exchange, indices, options and commodities.
Affiliates Website Reviewer`s role will be responsible for account verification according to the company`s KYC policies.
• Make sure all affiliate promotion complies with our guidelines prior to approval;
• Reviews on daily basis websites that require monitoring completely and thoroughly, according to specific regulations;
• Monitor existing websites to make sure they comply with regulatory and compliance requirements;
• Maintains communication with the affiliates with revision requests and handles day-to-day communication with partners to provide appropriate affiliate support;
• Escalates and reports in reference to the daily tasks;
• Investigation and response to regulatory customer complaints;
• Point of contact for compliance queries for our affiliates;
• Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and regulatory requirements;
• Be aware of the company’s goals and needs with regards to its affiliate business and content.
• Fluency in the English language;
• Good computer literacy;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Attention to detail and ability to see beyond “face value” in certain situations;
• Ability to multitask, manage priorities and work with minimal supervision;
• Promptness of work and resourcefulness;
• Reliable, responsible, patient, dedicated person;
• Hard-worker, self-motivated.
• Great opportunity for professional and personal development within a fast growing company;
• Initial training;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Excellent working conditions;
• Cooperative team environment.