If you have:
- University degree
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capability of encouraging and motivating people
- Innovative and creative mindset, open to change
- Knowledge of Lean or Six Sigma is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Visual Basic for Applications and/ or SQL is a plus
- Agile / Scrum experience is an advantage
- Previous experience and/or participation into initiatives/projects related to analysis, change and/or implementation of operational business processes in the bank is an advantage
And you would like to:
Effectively implement and support Operational Efficiency improvements and Lean transformations across processes and business areas within the bank:
- Perform process diagnostics, process observations on the shop floor, process mapping and measurements, collecting and analyzing data and coordinating with line managers
- Identify process pain points and potential for improvement
- Generate ideas and prepare proposals for improvements on specific dimensions, e.g.: process efficiency, performance management (KPIs), organization of work
- Support managers and their teams in the future design and in the improvements implementation
- Calculate the effect from introduced process changes
- Put in place a continuous improvement culture
- Introduce and maintain business process performance management models
- Perform business process internal resource allocation analysis, benchmarking and follow up on improvement measures. Lead and or support any efficiency optimization initiatives on bank level e.g. – OPEX optimizations, FTE Optimizations, FTEs shifting and relocation, initiatives impact analysis.
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD is a universal commercial bank and offers its corporate customers and individuals a full range of financial products and services.
KBC Bank Bulgaria is part of KBC Group in Bulgaria, which consists of 14 banking, insurance, leasing, insurance brokerage, asset management, pension insurance and factoring companies. According to BNB data as of March 2022, the total value of the companies\' assets makes the KBC Group in Bulgaria the largest integrated financial group in the country, servicing over 2.5 million customers.