We are experts in what we do and we are looking for the most talented employees. For our partners - a fast-growing engineering company, specializing in end-to-end IT solutions, with partners worldwide, we are looking to appoint "Product owner".
In this position the main roles will be:
• Work with the business stakeholders in establishing a product vision and a roadmap, that aligns with the company mission and goals;
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert for assigned products;
• Produce, analyze, refine and document business requirements and user stories to be included in the Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories to work on;
• Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories. Create and groom short, medium, and long-term product roadmaps and get an internal agreement with business
stakeholders and provide visibility across the teams (IT and Business);
• Together with Product Owners, lead business review sessions and user acceptance testing sessions to ensure that the product design meets the requirements, reducing the rework and accelerating the pace of delivery;
• Collaborate with the Scrum Masters to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives;
• Ensure the product functionality is properly documented;
• Ensures a good communication and training strategy on the released features;
• Proactively resolves business users satisfaction issues;
• Keep up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
• Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in Computer Science, or related field;
• 3-5 years experience working as a Product Owner in a technology company, writing user stories and epics, and following the development process through user story acceptance;
• 3-5 years expertise in product management in an applicable industry or field;
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques (story slicing, story mapping), and metrics (burndown metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time);
• Demonstrable expertise in Project Management fundamentals;
• Proficiency with collaboration tools (e.g. JIRA Agile, Aha or equivalent, SharePoint, Confluence);
• Outstanding communication in Bulgarian and English, presentation and leadership skills;
• Excellent organizational and meeting coordination skills;
• Analytical and synthesizing skills;
• Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
• Ability to prioritize activities in the face of competing demands.
• Gambling industry experience.
- Competitive salary;
- Additional Health insurance + dental care;
- ECO transportation expenses;
- Food vouchers;
- 25 days annual leave;
- Sport card.