“B.A.B. Consult” Ltd. Is an authorized agency for staff selecting procedures and consulting with registry number 3051/2020 at the employment agency, which is made to increase employment only within the territory of Bulgaria. Our mission is to meet the proven employers in our country with the valuable employees!"
For one of our clients in the banking industry, we are looking for: Linux System Administrator!
- 2+ years experience in System Administration of Linux/Unix environment;
- Linux administration skills;
- Experience with scripting languages(Bash, Python, Perl, etc.);
- Experience in Web / App Servers (Apache, WebSphere, Nginx, JBoss);
- Knowledge of SAN, LAN Networks;
- Understanding of Red Hat Virtualization / KVM / Power VM / ESXi;
- Infrastructure automation knowledge;
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Informatics or similar;
- Fluent in English – verbally & written;
- Responsible for Linux/Unix installation, configuration, migration, and support;
- Resposible for Web / App Servers installation, configuration, migration, and support;
- Maintain Physical and Virtual Server infrastructure;
- Manage and maintain RED HAT OpenShift OKD multiple environments and RED HAT Virtualization
- Manage Kubernetes Clusters, and Docker Application setups;
- Take part in problem resolution Patch management;
- Operate and tune servers, and related components to ensure high levels of availability and
security of the supported business applications
- Work from home option after training period;
- Coaching and mentoring program;
- Flexible hours;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to further develop professional and technical skills;
- Modern working environment;
- Additional health insurance;
- Life/Accident Insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Multisport card;
- Individual career development plan;
- and more...
If you see yourself in these tasks, don’t hesitate to apply for this job!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.