We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst (late shifts) to join our Technical Services Operations team in Bulgaria.
As part of the team, you will be managing the full lifecycle of major IT Incidents, you will be responsible for the ownership, execution, and continuous improvement of our Incident Management processes and work within the wider Service Management (ITSM) function, tasked with delivering value across the lifecycle of IT Services, from creation to management and upkeep.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
We’re looking for experienced and highly skilled candidates who will thrive in an exciting, friendly and vibrant workplace where you can realize your potential and do outstanding work. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries and crafting solutions.
You will be part of a team of Incident Analysts, that cover late shifts, and who manage the full cycle of major IT Incidents. The role reports directly to the Team Lead – Incident Management, who is situated in Sofia.
The Service Desk have the opportunity to get involved in a huge breadth of multifaceted projects and initiatives whilst also helping to build and grow a brand-new ITSM function within the organization.
WHY WE NEED YOU
Working directly with both technical and business units in a collaborative fashion, you will have a direct impact to the internal customer experience and will be the public interface for incident management, building positive relationships with stakeholders and constantly seeking customer feedback to ensure adequate service levels.
- Deliver incident management best-practices to reduce and mitigate the impact and severity of incidents for our customers
- Own the overall process for incident tickets to minimalize the impacts on the business and customers ensuring all incidents are recorded, assessed, classified, prioritized, assigned and actioned appropriately
- Work closely with other Incident Management teams to ensure continuous improvement and standard methodology in handling incidents
- Ensure rigor and governance are sustained within ongoing incidents to support clear documentation and communication to customers, as well as timely handling of incidents between 2nd line teams
- Providing pro-active and re-active incident analysis to form part of the initial problem investigations and to identify service issues.
- Drive cause analysis and corrective action between teams to help eliminate disruption of services
- Build and update Knowledge Base (KB) articles for workarounds and Known Errors (KE) which are identified throughout the lifecycle of incident/problem records.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Customer-focused with previous demonstrable experience working in a customer-facing role
- ITIL Foundation certification and 2+ years’ experience in an ITIL environment
- Superb communication skills at all levels, with the ability to convey complex problems and to translate technical language into user-friendly information
- Eagerness to work in and as a team to solve incidents but without requiring micromanagement
- Experience with the Atlassian Tech Stack, mainly JIRA and Confluence
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and energetic team member, positive, determined and driven with a can-do demeanor
- Good relationship management skills, with an ability to establish, build and maintain influential relationships across the business
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills and a good understanding of IT Service Management process frameworks.
- Technical background with a broad understanding of the majority of the following: Firewall and VPN technologies, TCP/IP routing, Network connectivity, Domain Names, and DNS Management, Web and Mobile services, Cloud Hosting, VMware, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
- Lunch and travel allowance.
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.