THE ROLE: DATA PRODUCT OWNER
We are looking for a Data Product Owner to join our dynamic and innovative Data & Analytics tribe in Bulgaria.
ARE YOU OUR NEXT STAR PLAYER?
Reporting directly to the Head of Product Data, you will be a crucial team member, helping to direct and drive data teams, roadmaps, solutions, and ultimately value for our stakeholders.
You will be joining at a time of significant change for the Data & Analytics tribe, as we adopt new ways of working (Agile Scrum) and build a next-gen data platform (AWS). We need excellent product ownership capabilities within the team to ensure we deliver the team’s, and the organisation’s 2022 ambitions.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
Data is at the core of our business. We use data to provide our customers with an EPIC player experience. We have teams of data engineers, machine learning engineers, data scientists, product analysts, etc., and we need you to empower and guide them with a compelling vision and plan.
- Lead team(s) to deliver value in a fast-paced working environment
- Be the key point-of-contact between stakeholders and team(s)
- Build and maintain a vision and roadmap for products in your defined area
- Build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, and manage pipelines of work
- Lead key product deliveries, and ensure effective communications with interested parties
- Handle a backlog, and prioritise work aligned with team(s), and organisational goals
- Manage the product lifecycle (design, deliver, launch, support, decommission, etc.)
- Decompose business requirements to define epics, user stories, etc. to help your team grasp work to be delivered
- Lead team ceremonies, e.g., sprint planning and refinement
- Lead product (end-user) documentation, ensuring assets are widely understood and adopted
- Mentor others in effective product ownership, and ways-of-working
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You have experience as a Product Owner delivering great data solutions
- Experience of Agile Scrum methodology
- A keen problem solver, and highly competent with business analysis techniques
- You can successfully manage a large, and demanding set of stakeholders
- A delivery mindset, and a laser focus on getting results
- Ability to assimilate knowledge, and share this with others
- You have a history of building working relationships to get things delivered
- You have experience using SQL, and a variety of reporting tools
Beneficial but not essential;
- Recognised Product Owner certifications
- Experience of working in the iGaming industry
- Experience of cloud-based data technologies
- Experience of being a line / people manager
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career.
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment from us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your PASSION with PokerStars.