THE ROLE: You are an energetic, innovative Technical Artist looking join our busy and dynamic Social Gaming team.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU:
We need you to put it all together. Responsibilities include;
- You will work between Art, Animation, and Dev teams to create and integrate UI and animation elements into our many mobile products.
- Integrate art assets into the game engine.
- Work closely with the development team to solve technical pipeline issues
- Collaborate with the development team to optimise performance.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Working experience setting up and implementing animations and 2D/3D assets for games and media projects into game engines.
- You will have experience working with art assets inside game engines in a technical capacity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital content creation or video games
- Professional experience as Technical Artist
- Knowledge of Industry Leading game engines (Unity, Unreal, CoCos, etc.)
- Experience scripting in C++
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in JIRA production environments
- Creation of written technical documentation
- Good foundation artistic skills (colour, proportion, composition) a plus
- 2D/3D/FX Animation skills a plus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
ABOUT THE GROUP
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE? APPLY NOW!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.