We’re looking for a Front End Developer ( React ) to join our busy and dynamic team in Bulgaria .
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
WHY WE NEED YOU: –
As part of the Poker Web Development team, you will be helping to define the future of online Poker delivering exceptional user experiences through innovation and rapid iteration. You will be responsible for building interactive web tools as well as a variety of shared web components and applications focused on delivering maximum user engagement and make the system we own better.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR: –
As a Front End Developer, you have a demonstrable record of delivering engaging customer experiences as well as highly operable and maintainable software on time. You’ll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone around you and will drive engineering best practices throughout, while constantly looking for improvements. You are willing to work in an environment with highly motivated developers inspired by cutting edge technology.
Your experience will include the following: –
- Significant industry experience in a software engineering role
- Experience working with technologies, frameworks and tools used within the teams:
REACT, Redux, Typescript, NodeJS, Webpack, Jenkins, GIT.
AngularJS, Cocos2d-js, Docker, Mongo
- Experience working with modern web testing frameworks to ensure high quality deliveries: Cypress and/or Cucumber for acceptance/integration tests and Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai for unit tests
- Previous exposure of developing technical plans and contributing to technical architecture as products grow
AS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU WILL HAVE: –
- Extensive experience in React and Redux
- A strong appetite for continuous learning, staying current on latest developments in web technologies is a plus
- An understanding of how the web works from initial request through the full stack is advantageous
- An engaged and proactive team player who is always ready to share knowledge and constructive feedback openly is an asset
- Familiarity with online poker and the community, with a passion for video games
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.