We are looking for: iOS Developer.
• Development of new features of the client’s app.
• Improve code quality through writing unit tests and performing code reviews.
• Improve quality of application and bug fixing.
• Applications optimization and Code refactoring.
• At least 3 years of production mobile software development experience.
• Proficient in Objective-CSwift and iOS development.
• Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers.
• Expert in Object-Oriented programming, algorithms, design patterns, multi-threading.
• Experience in Unit Testing.
• Strong communication skills.
• Intermediate spoken level of English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive remuneration + additional social benefits and exclusive discounts & offers.
• Work with professionals from Israel, Ukraine and UK on one of the most famous apps in the world.
• We are flexible – you can work from home or in the office.
• Trainings and extensive performance improvement programs.
• Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal and professional development.
• Employee referral bonuses.
• Permanent employment; full-time.