Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company – we are looking for Help Desk Specialist with Spanish, Italian, Polish, Dutch, French or German and English.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Field support requests and/or record reported user trouble tickets in the Help Desk Ticketing system;
* Meet individual customer service call volume and quality expectations;
* Research customer inquiries utilizing company resources and document customer conversations, information, questions, corrective answers, and product orders in the tracking application;
* Provide basic instruction and training for users in the operation of installed hardware and certain software systems.
* Excellent verbal communication skills in Spanish, Italian, Polish, Dutch, French or German and English - at least B2;
* Help Desk support experience would be an advantage;
* Experience in team leading positions that include people and operation management duties;
* Strong communication and analytical skills for problem solving;
* Ability to make decisions and solves problem that range in complexity.
Our client’s offer:
* Attractive remuneration package;
* Flexible working time;
* Opportunities for professional growth;
* Friendly working environment;
* Multinational team.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_SM_HSDS)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)