We believe in innovation!
We believe in constant change!
We believe the creation of the future started yesterday!
We challenge you to bring the change in the world and join us on an adventurous journey to the depths of modern technology.
Currently we have the opportunity for a FULL STACK DEVELOPER with
passion for working for the airline and travel industry to support the
team of our partner in building high-performing, scalable and
customizable applications used by thousands of users.
Qualities which make our talents stand out from the crowd?
• Proactive, goal-oriented individuals with strong integrity
• Decisive thinkers with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Curious minds
• Easy-going and communicative people
How would a typical work day look like in this role?
• Analyse technical requirements and integrate them for the development of software solutions
• Update the wireframe to specify how the solution is to behave
• Create new UI layer of site and new Angular based mobile application
• Create new reusable components and widgets
• Conduct Unit, Integration and performance tests of the software and
ensure the quality and participate in the validation applications cycle
• Write technical documentation necessary for the applications, delivery of wireframe and technical documentation
• Communicate with the customer all along the development process and investigate the incidents opened by the customers
• Java Core, Java EE (EJB, JPA)
• WebLogic, JBoss
• HTML, CSS
• SOAP, REST
• Agile, Scrum
• PHP knowledge would be an advantage
To be successful in this role you must have the following qualifications:
• University Degree in any Software Engineering or Programming specialty
• At least 3 years of professional experience on a similar role
• Strong understanding of mathematics and algorithms
• Very good level of English language, German is a plus
Does it sound like a challenging opportunity for you?
It is now the time to make the right decision for your career. Apply below!
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!