At Software Supreme we are a small team of professionals experienced in High Performance
Computing, providing software solutions to clients worldwide. Our work is close to the hardware and we design and implement custom tailored solutions with the goal to maximize hardware performance - CPU and GPU.
We're experienced in GPU accelerating software with CUDA on a wide variety of NVIDIA platforms: Quadro, GeForce and Jetson. We also specialize in optimising neural networks’ inference performance through TensorRT for models based on a wide variety of deep learning frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow, Torch or Caffe.
Our portfolio of embedded computing boards includes all of the well known manufacturers.
We’re looking for a motivated Junior C++ Developer to join our team!
● Develop software solutions for the latest generations of embedded system computing boards
● Follow established best practices for building high quality, highly efficient and stable software
● Debugging, identifying and fixing problems in existing code
● Research and development of effective hardware and software solutions
● Good C/C++
● Good understanding of the principles of Object Oriented Programming
● Good logical thinking and problem solving skills
● Strong debugging skills
● Ability to use Python
● Familiarity with Linux (we use Ubuntu)
● Good command of the English language
Advantage: Experience with embedded systems
Advantage: Experience with Git
Advantage: Experience with CUDA or OpenCL
What we offer:
● Mentorship and opportunity for career growth
● Opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects
● Work with the best in class embedded systems, like the Jetson AGX Xavier and NX Xavier
● Deep dive into how GPU hardware works and how you can use it to your advantage with GPGPU frameworks such as CUDA
● Additional time off
● Annual bonus
● Free coffee & soft drinks at the office
● Flexible working hours