We are looking for: Scrum Master
The position is part of one of our crucial departments, working on our Betting and Settlement micro services solutions.
You’ll be part of a team developing a complex multi-tier product, involving a fully distributed and scalable server-side solutions ,utilizing technologies like Aerospike, Mongo DB, Kafka and more.
You will be using the most modern tool-set to deliver high quality products. This includes developing microservices based on .Net Core and C#.
• Put focus on delivering working software to production
• Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning;
• Lead development teams to practice agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
• Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs
• Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
• Support the development managers and project leads as necessary
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
• Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
• 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team
• Advanced project management skills
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
• Good technical understanding
• CSM, CASM, PMI-ACP, SAFe SM or similar certificates will be considered as an advantage
• Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Lean, Kanban would be an advantage
• Fluent in English
Why join our Dream Team?
Here we’re working really hard (yet not burning-out-hard), but also learning and developing fast (like Usain-Bolt-fast). We are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes us to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what we are. We offer great career opportunities – you simply have to seize them.
The Company offers excellent benefits
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
• Very good remuneration
• Comprehensive health insurance + Multisport card
• Monthly parking coverage OR Public transport card
• Team building and fun activities
• High and modern office facilities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Open and transparent communication
• Long term career growth opportunities
• Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-location knowledge sharing
• English classes
• Fruits and snacks at the office