Our client is an international leader that provides integrated and affordable payment solutions, changing the way businesses accept card payments across all channels – at the counter, online and mobile. Their mission is to empower every enterprise to reap the benefits of innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop software solutions and database models and scripts.
• Test, debug, and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle.
• Support release manager to build packages, versions and releases.
• Ensure third level of support for incident management to the production teams and problems resolution.
• University Degree or currently in the process of getting one;
• Experience with C++;
• Knowledge in MFC, STL, Sockets, Multithreading;
• Good command of English;
• Great attention to detail;
• Desire to learn and advance in your career;
Experience with the following will be considered as an advantage:
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server
• Microsoft SQL Server
Our client offers:
• “Google Office-Class” workplace in an open, friendly hi-tech environment.
• Attractive and motivating salary.
• The opportunity to work with other dedicated professionals building the future of Payment Solutions.
• Promotions and a salary review based on performance.
• Exciting teambuilding events.
• Specialized facilities, including fitness, bowling and relax areas.
• Did we mention free coffee, food and drinks at the office?
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014