We believe that the Candidates we meet today will become our Partners tomorrow.
For our client we are seeking for a highly motivated .NET Developer to join its team. The successful candidate will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of software developers responsible for all aspects of software development of enterprise applications for the business. You’ll be able to show your enthusiasm for designing and developing new innovative software solutions.
- Application development in the .NET environment;
- Testing and maintaining enterprise software applications;
- Designing and developing applications from use cases and functional requirements;
- Participating or leading in the development of corporate standards, and complying with existing corporate and industry standards;
- Resolving escalated Help Desk issues as they relate to software development;
- Investigating, recommending and implementing new technologies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in .NET software development;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft .NET framework including ASP.NET MVC, C#;
- Excellent skills for SQL Server database technologies;
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Experience in Agile development methodologies;
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and software lifecycle models;
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution experience and skills.
The Company Offers:
- Various challenging projects;
- Career path and regular salary update;
- Additional social package – additional paid days off, additional health insurance;
- A friendly international team who will support you every step of the way;
- Opportunity to develop within a growing and dynamic company with a multinational team;
- Discounts across various stores;
- Team Buildings and great summer and Christmas parties.
If you are looking to take on greater responsibility, be part a part of major projects and work for a vibrant business with excellent career scope then we would like to hear from you.
All suitable candidates will be contacted by our recruitment team. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.