If you have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Knowledge and experience in Data Warehousing and Data Integration
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle database technologies - SQL, PL/SQL, Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views
- Knowledge and/or experience with ETL tools such as Oracle Data Integrator, IBM DataStage, MS SSIS or other is a valuable plus
- Good understanding of database modeling and design
- Working level of English
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different levels of documentation
- Team player spirit
And you would like to:
- Design and develop ETLs in order to pull data from multiple databases and load them into the Data Warehouse
- Maintain existing ETLs, interfaces, stored procedures, complex views
- Participate in the analysis of the current data loads (incl. performance analysis)
- Work closely with the Architecture and QA teams to ensure architectural integrity and product quality
- Create and maintain technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Work on interesting projects, such as implementation of Analytical CRM, DWH Optimization, Big Data initiatives, Data Lineage Tool, etc.
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD is a universal commercial bank and offers its corporate customers and individuals a full range of financial products and services.
KBC Bank Bulgaria is part of KBC Group in Bulgaria, which consists of 14 banking, insurance, leasing, insurance brokerage, asset management, pension insurance and factoring companies. According to BNB data as of March 2022, the total value of the companies' assets makes the KBC Group in Bulgaria the largest integrated financial group in the country, servicing over 2.5 million customers.