If you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Economics or relevant professional experience
- Basic knowledge in Operating Systems
- SQL scripting knowledge and technical skills
- Linux scripting
- Oracle and SQL Databases
- Knowledge in Web services and system integrations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast-learning skills and result-orientation
- Self-motivation and pro-activity
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
- Team player spirit and willing for knowledge sharing
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and requirement updates
And you would like to:
- Be part of core IT operations team responsible for data transfers to local GDWH (Group Data Warehouse), ODS (Operational Data Store) and application systems in the Data Governance domain of the Bank
- Work in Cross-functional Kanban team with Business colleagues
- Work on interesting business and infrastructure projects with Data Governance subjects
- Perform application administration, maintenance and monitoring activities
- Provide second level support and ensure timely and effective resolution of reported Incidents
- Work on root cause analysis for recurring incidents under Problem Management process
- Deal with Vendors in regards of incident and problems as well as improvements and optimizations
- Be aware of Business logic of data loads
- Learn new cutting-edge technologies
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Possibility to work from home
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD is a universal commercial bank and offers its corporate customers and individuals a full range of financial products and services.
KBC Bank Bulgaria is part of KBC Group in Bulgaria, which consists of 14 banking, insurance, leasing, insurance brokerage, asset management, pension insurance and factoring companies. According to BNB data as of March 2022, the total value of the companies' assets makes the KBC Group in Bulgaria the largest integrated financial group in the country, servicing over 2.5 million customers.