If you have:
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- 1+ years’ experience in Test Automation for Web applications
- Knowledge and experience with Test Automation tools –Selenium Web Driver, JMeter
- Knowledge and experience with programming languages – C#, Java
- Knowledge and experience with databases (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge and experience with defect tracking systems (HP ALM, JIRA or other)
- Experience CI/CD automations tools (Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Experience with SOA testing (Web Services, REST) with SoapUI, Postman
- Experience with SCRUM or Kanban
- Good understanding of SDLC and different software testing methodologies.
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes.
- Working level of English
- High motivation to improve the quality of products
- High reliability, assertiveness, goal oriented and focused on results
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactiveness and creativity
- Team working skills
- Ability to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different levels of documentation
And you would like to:
- Work in Agile environment, where team work is always recognized and appreciated
- Analyze of business requirements and definition of a systematic testing strategy including test automation in an agile environment
- Develop and execute manual and automated test cases for software applications and interfaces
- Apply and further develop Test Automation with supported tools
- Review and further optimization of testing methodologies and test automation methodologies
- Report, track, validate and document software defects
- Analyze and validate test results
- Provide assessment and report on the overall quality of the software
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
KBC Bank Bulgaria EAD is a universal commercial bank and offers its corporate customers and individuals a full range of financial products and services.
KBC Bank Bulgaria is part of KBC Group in Bulgaria, which consists of 14 banking, insurance, leasing, insurance brokerage, asset management, pension insurance and factoring companies. According to BNB data as of March 2022, the total value of the companies\' assets makes the KBC Group in Bulgaria the largest integrated financial group in the country, servicing over 2.5 million customers.