For the needs of our client, a leading multinational company in GAS industry, we are currently looking for professional with knowledge in Application Administration to step in the position of:
Application Administrator – (Ref. AA)
Goal of the position:
The Application Administrator will work closely with the Technical, Commercial and Finance departments to ensure correct installation and operations of Application Systems. He/She will follow, control, maintain and customize the business application systems, data integration chain and reporting/analyses tool that ensures the commercial operations of the company.
- Participate in the development and analyses of the Process;
- Maintain the day-to-day operations of Business Support Systems - Commercial Dispatching System and related interfaces, Web site, office automation;
- Perform and/or coordinate with the supplier the updates of the hardware and Software;
- Perform the execution of tests according to the approved and agreed test plans
- Perform Application management of related Software and Network components;
- Issue and track support request (to the supplier/integrator/maintenance company);
- Participate in the maintenance and change management plans;
- Coordinate the execution of the plans when requested;
- Write functional specification and change requests.
- University graduate in major in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Automation and Control Engineering, Electronic Engineering and Technologies or Digital Industrial Technologies;
- Broad Computer Science knowledge (databases, networks and software architecture);
- Knowledge related to server, network and operating system installation and configuration;
- Knowledge/Experience in Application Administration;
- Demonstrated ability to be the subject matter expert in supporting, maintaining, and administering complex applications;
- Knowledge/Experience with OS and RDBMS server administration and administration of business support system based on such;
- Knowledge in SQL development, MS Office, MS Office Automation – MS Active Directory, Domain Services;
- Associated protocols: APPI (Application Program-to-Program-Interface); Web Services - SOA, XML/SOAP, REST; TCP/IP;
- Good working English language is a must.
If you are interested in the position and you consider yourself matching the criteria, please send your CV in English language quoting the reference number of the position (Ref. AA).
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Registration 2226 [06.03.2017 – unlimited]
Registration 2227 [06.03.2017 – unlimited]
ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified Organization
The Candidate gives consent P&P Bulgaria to use the provided personal data in assessing the possibility of submitting it to potential employer and to include it in the company’s professional database for further professional opportunities and to store it for a period of 5 years. P&P Bulgaria is obligated not to provide Candidate’s data to third parties without the Candidate’s express consent.
Upon disagreement by the Candidate, the data will be deleted within a period of 30 days after completion of the recruitment campaign.