Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria was acknowledged with 3 employer awards at Career Show Awards 2021:
• Best Employer in Banking – Gold
• Best Internal Communication Strategy – Gold
• Best Health and Wellness – Bronze
If you have:
- Project Management experience and knowledge of PMI Waterfall principles
- Technical background
- Fluency in English
- Analytics, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to multi-task under time constraints
And you would like to:
- Manage Small Projects related to IT systems
- Manage the interaction between Business and IT Division
- Provide reporting information to Project Management Office
- Build project teams with the corresponding IT resources needed for Small Projects implementation
- Develop and keep up-to-date Project Plans
- Control the task execution by the project team and escalate the non-conforming activities, conflicts and risks
- Coordinate IT vendors regarding changes implementation
- Assure adequate and timely information flow to the department head
- Ensure the documentation concerning the delivery initiatives
You will find:
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Excellent opportunities for professional and carrier growth in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Remuneration according to the responsibilities of the position and market levels
- Various opportunities for learning and improvement of the knowledge and skills
- Modern office environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sports card at preferential conditions
- Special conditions for bank services and products
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.