Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria was acknowledged with 3 employer awards at Career Show Awards 2021:
• Best Employer in Banking – Gold
• Best Internal Communication Strategy – Gold
• Best Health and Wellness – Bronze
Are you interested in:
Being a developer in dynamic changing environment, exploring the way of delivering the security of yesterday with the flexibility of today’s technologies. Being in the center of a Data driven organization and a building block of the digital data journey, you will be able to drive change and innovation.
If you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a similar field
- Experience in near real-time data processing would be considered as an advantage
- Database development and tuning knowledge and experience (stored procedures, functions, triggers, views, indexes, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise RDBMS, such as Oracle, MS SQL or other
- Knowledge and experience with SQL queries and Oracle APEX
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure such as: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud etc. would be considered as an advantage
- Good understanding of database modeling and design
- Working level of English
- Good analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to adapt to projects of various scope and nature and different levels of documentation
- Good team player
And you would like to:
- Be part of the transformation in a leading International banking group
- Be in the center of the journey towards forming a Data driven organization
- Develop and execute database queries and data flows
- Refactor and optimize existing data load processes
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Work closely with the Architecture and QA teams to ensure architectural integrity and product quality
- Create and maintain technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Work on interesting projects, such as implementation of Analytical CRM, Operational Data Store, Data Lineage Tool, etc.
- Work with flexible working hours
- Work in agile environment such as Scrum or Kanban
- Explore and implement new technologies for the ETL processes
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance and life Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.