Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria was acknowledged with 3 employer awards at Career Show Awards 2021:
• Best Employer in Banking – Gold
• Best Internal Communication Strategy – Gold
• Best Health and Wellness – Bronze
If you have:
- At least 5 years professional experience in the field of DevOps with excellent knowledge in DevOps concepts
- Solid experience with CI/CD tooling (GitLab/Bitbucket, SonarQube, JFrog Artifactory, Hashicorp Vault)
- Solid experience with Orchestration tools (GitLab CI, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Solid experience with developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for builds, deployments, and any other automation as needed
- Solid experience with Containerization - Docker, Docker-Compose, OpenShift, Kubernetes
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Bash, Python etc.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies - AWS
- Experience with Server OS, Windows, Linux
- Experience with tools such as NGINX, HAProxy, Web servers like Tomcat are welcome.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools - Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
- Experience with databases – PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- Good knowledge on security-related concepts and solutions
- Knowledge in virtualization, networking, storage & system administration
- Networking Knowledge: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and other SMB networking concepts
- Previous experience mentoring others and teaching/advising engineers
- Pro-active attitude, team-oriented and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with teams
- Good command of English
- Banking know how is an advantage
And you would like to:
- Be part of innovating team, developing new digital services and products on RBI group platforms
- Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the software development lifecycle
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Introduce, set and monitor standards for selected DevOps technologies and methodologies and monitors the adherence to them
- Devise and enforce policies for developers, testers and operations that guarantee a stable delivery pipeline
- Contribute to the development of an efficient continuous delivery platform, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components on premise and in cloud environments
- Maintain the platform by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Lead and coach team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for growth
- Support developers, testers and operations to automate the continuous delivery of software components
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.