Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria was acknowledged with 3 employer awards at Career Show Awards 2021:
• Best Employer in Banking – Gold
• Best Internal Communication Strategy – Gold
• Best Health and Wellness – Bronze
If you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Economics or relevant professional experience
- Basic knowledge in Operating Systems
- SQL scripting knowledge and technical skills
- Knowledge in Web services and system integrations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast-learning skills and result-orientation
- Self-motivation and pro-activity
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
- Team player spirit and willing for knowledge sharing
And you would like to:
- Be part of innovating team, continually investing in the future of digital banking, develop simple applications and create meaningful User Experiences
- Work in international agile environment
- Work on interesting projects, such as implementation of Analytical CRM, DWH Optimization, Big Data initiatives, Data Lineage Tool, etc
- Perform application administration, maintenance and monitoring activities
- Provide second level applications support and ensure timely and effective resolution of reported Incidents
- Work on root cause analysis for recurring incidents or incidents with high severity
- Deal with Vendor in regards of incident and problems as well as applications improvements and optimizations
You will find:
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development in one of the leading banks in Bulgaria
- Competitive remuneration
- Various opportunities for learning and further development of the professional skills and competences
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Modern working environment
- Additional health insurance
- Life/Accident Insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport card
- Preferences for the bank products and services
Share your future with us!
Please, send your CV by using the button “Apply for this job” on the bottom of the page.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated under strict confidentiality. Personal data are under special protection in accordance with the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) is part of the Raiffeisen Bank International AG Group – one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe, with more than 51 000 employees and more than 14.2 million customers in 14 countries. In the last 20 years Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has become one of the leading banks in Bulgaria providing high-quality services to its clients and career and development opportunities for its employees.