We are anew marketing company and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team!
- Deliver on-site and remote support, Investigate and solve requests from
employees related to network, hardware and software issues
- Setup computers, software and peripheral equipment for new employees (via
automated installation and configuration of OS and software)
- Monitor system performance, resolve problems related to applications and
- Maintenance of peripheral devices
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
will be considered an advantage
- General knowledge of server and client systems hardware
- Ability to provide basic OS, application, network and server troubleshooting to
- Strong in IT Support skills Management for Incident, Change and
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Experience supporting MS Windows in a network environment
- Follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate
progress in a timely manner.
- At least 1+ years of experience in a similar position
What we offer:
• Attractive salary
• Monthly surprises and gifts for the employees as well as company gatherings
• Multinational environment
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office
• Opportunity to work in a fast growing company with young and motivated
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.