Senior Front-end / React Developer
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers efficient IT and rare language recruitment and business consulting in Bulgaria - and beyond.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
Our client is a highly international and geeky, French video games and video games related lore online platform company. They cherish a highly leveled company culture where you are allowed to be your own person. The company’s products receive 30+ million monthly visits. Agile, collaborative, open-minded and talented is what we are looking for!
Contact us and be part of an exciting project!
Job Type: Permanent
Term: Full time, long-term
Job location: Sofia, next to a metro station
* Create & Maintain UI components.
* Collaborate with other programmers & designers to participate in the evolution of a browser-based game.
* Carry out development cycles, from code to review & integration.
* Adopt team conventions & leave the code in a better state than you found it.
* Participate in continuous improvement rituals of the team.
* 5+ years in HTML/CSS development experience, with a track record of innovative, cross-browser compatible, accessible, well-structured websites.
* 2+ years of experience with React.js
* Self-taught profiles are welcome as long as their experience is strongly relevant.
* A strong portfolio to support your application is expected, including samples of websites/applications you worked on.
* Solid Experience with raw JS, AJAX, JQuery
* Experience in responsive design and mobile interfaces
* Used to a template system (like Smarty)
* Fluent in English
* Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
* Perfectionism & sense of responsibilities
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
* Previous experience in the gaming industry.
* Taste for video games.
* Being smart, reactive, fun and open-minded.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
* Solid career-building experience;
* Attractive social and remuneration package
* International mobility; Business trips all over the world
* Great office location
* Comfortable environment supplemented by cool in-office perks such as breakfasts, the company library, etc.
* Lots of social events and well maintained festive spirit.
* To work in a fun, collaborative, problem-solving environment where you both learn from us and teach us;
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting's recruitment rights and activities are based upon Recruitment Licence No. 2022 (issued 01.04.2016). Services of Nordic Recruitment & Consulting are fully free for the candidates.