Senior Software Developer - Node.JS
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting offers efficient IT and rare language recruitment and business consulting in Bulgaria - and beyond.
Having long experience in recruitment we value above all those things that make us successful because of our clients, candidates and partners success: trustworthiness, good communication, Can do-attitude, finding solutions, being flexible; being available. We also have genuine passion for what we do.
Our client is a highly international and geeky, French video games and video games related lore online platform company. They cherish a highly leveled company culture where you are allowed to be your own person. The company’s products receive 30+ million monthly visits. Agile, collaborative, open-minded and talented is what we are looking for!
Contact us and be part of an exciting project!
Job Type: Permanent
Term: Full time, long-term
Job location: Sofia, next to a metro station
* Good level in MySQL
* Experience in working on Linux
* Very good written and verbal English language
* Must be a video games and cartoons/anime fan
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
* Experience in the usage of Git
* Experience with PHP
* Experience in browser games and social network applications
* Experience in Smartphone apps
* Experience on coding plug-in and modification on CMS systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
* Solid career-building experience;
* Attractive social and remuneration package
* International mobility; Business trips all over the world
* Great office location
* Comfortable environment supplemented by cool in-office perks such as breakfasts, the company library, etc.
* Lots of social events and well maintained festive spirit.
* To work in a fun, collaborative, problem-solving environment where you both learn from us and teach us;
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nordic Recruitment & Consulting's recruitment rights and activities are based upon Recruitment Licence No. 2022 (issued 01.04.2016). Services of Nordic Recruitment & Consulting are fully free for the candidates.