If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
It is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
We are seeking a senior Android Developer to join the team. You will work with a highly motivated and dynamic team of 6-10 people and report into a Manager/Senior Manager. You will have the opportunity to participate in all phases of the software development process.
Personal growth is important to us. We help and encourage everybody to be constantly learning and staying up to date with the latest Android features, frameworks, and libraries.
- Provide technical leadership to the team by driving/guiding the design and development of major architectural components.
- Take ownership of product quality, user experience, and security - every member of the team is responsible for delivering a best-in-class product that users love.
- Design, build, and test complex product features and components, while working with security and UX teams to ensure that the product is both secure and delightful to use.
- Actively mentor team members to help create a highly efficient and high performing team.
- Proactively work on identifying issues and exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Perform analysis of complex tasks or situations that required in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Generate technical innovation ideas. Champion the culture of creativity and excellence through technical innovations and attention to quality and integrity.
• More than 3 years of experience in implementing native mobile applications on Android.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK and different versions of Android, experience using Java and Kotlin.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, Material design guidelines, patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android components and the libraries available for common tasks.
• Highly proficient in object oriented methodologies, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and quality coding skills, excellent debugging skills.
• Experience working in Git, Stash, Jira and other productivity tools.
• Excellent command over the English language - verbal and written.
• Good Interpersonal skills.
• Work experience in an energizing environment, following agile practices.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment, including quickly getting up to speed with new technologies. Be able to address issues fast and authoritatively.
• Proficient organizational skills with the ability to lead challenging demands.
• Having a creative mindset and decision-making skills is essential.
Good to have:
• Experience in building and debugging network driven apps is highly valued.
• Knowledge of Exchange ActiveSync is a plus.
• Familiarity with DevOps will be helpful.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Оption for 100% remote work
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);