If you believe that outsourcing business is essential nowadays;
If you are interested in IT innovations;
If you think you could fit good in a dynamic environment (such as ours);
If you are tempted to work in an international company with a lot of opportunities abroad;
Well, then we share common interests and we will be glad to Work IT with you...
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 600 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.
It is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
- You will take ownership of product quality, user experience, and security - every member of the team is responsible for delivering a best-in-class product that users love.
- Design, build, and test product features and components, while working with security and UX teams to ensure that the product is both secure and delightful to use.
- You are expected to help maintain and improve automated test suite and CI pipeline.
- You will participate in code reviews and design reviews for building a robust and scalable product that does not require rework.
- Play an active role in debugging and addressing critical product issues. The product is critical to customers, and every developer will cooperate with the support team to make sure customer needs are met.
- In this role, you will be involved in coordinating work across teams and architects. This involves UI/UX, Security and Architecture teams. You will establish networks outside own area of expertise.
- You may be involved in actively mentoring junior team members and play an active role in addressing or helping the team with critical issues/escalation. You will be working with highly skilled senior engineers and architects who will always be there for guiding or mentoring whenever required.
- You will proactively work on identifying issues and exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Perform analysis of complex tasks or situations that required in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• 3+ years experience in the IT field.
• Excellent knowledge of iOS technologies. experience using Objective C, Swift, Cocoa Touch and other iOS frameworks.
• Highly proficient in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, data structures, algorithms and quality coding skills, excellent debugging skills.
• Experience working with versioning and productivity tools (Git, Stash, JIRA etc.).
• Excellent command over the English language - verbal and written interpersonal skills.
•Work experience in an energizing environment, following agile practices. Successfully handled multiple, high priority projects and tasks
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment, including quickly getting up to speed with new technologies. Be able to address issues fast and authoritatively.
• Proficient organizational skills with the ability to lead challenging demands.
• Having a creative mindset and decision-making skills is essential.
• Experience in building and debugging network driven apps is highly valued.
• Knowledge of Exchange ActiveSync is a plus.
• An understanding of DevOps principles, tools and techniques will be helpful.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
- Option for a B2B contract;
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);