UpSkill is transforming traditional HR Services into exciting, engaging, and effective Human Relations! Our team of experts is well-versed and experienced in delivering a large range of Talent Acquisition services. We are specialized in IT, ITO, BPO, SSC, SDC Recruitment, Executive Search, and HR Consultancy. We are building strong connections and facilitating efficient relations between job applicants and employers.
We support both large international and local companies in growing their business, providing them with the best talent to help them succeed!
As a recruitment agency, we will provide you with all the information needed about the company, we will answer all your questions and will prepare you for the interview with the client.
Our client is a global IT and BPO services provider. For one of their clients, they`re currently searching for an Experienced Manual QA Engineer to become part of their team.
• Analyze product requirements and take part in the design of test strategies.
• Define test plans, create and execute test cases.
• Automate the testing process which includes development and maintenance of automated tests.
• Analyze and report product issues identified by test executions.
• Take part in software design discussions, reviews, planning, and strategy sessions.
• Compile and communicate test status reports.
• Professional experience as a QA engineer or developer
• Good understanding of software development lifecycle and software testing methodologies
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attentive to detail
• Good understanding of OOP and database concepts
• Experience with bug tracking systems, version control systems
• Passion for test automation
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural team
• Knowledge of operating systems and computer networks
• University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Fluency in English
The company offers:
• Excellent opportunity to further develop your qualities, competencies, and experience;
• Training and certificates covered
• Social benefits package
• Near subway location
• Home office opportunity
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, don’t hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you!
Please send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.