As part of our strategic partnership with one of the biggest financial institutions in the World, we are looking to hire a Senior Manual QA
The QA Tester will provide assistance with all testing and documentation of applications and programs to ensure they are completed in a timely manner within budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with project/ delivery manager. The incumbent will be expected to consistently produce high quality results that meet business needs, while assuring the analysis, design, and development are based upon requirements and desired functionality defined by the business and produces quality results that meet business objectives and timelines.
• Verify & Validate process in terms of activities (testing, code inspection, etc.), methods, tools, etc.
• Develop, maintain, and implement System/UAT testing strategy, test plans, test processes, test scenarios, and test cases based on CMMI standards
• Identify test cases and those that can be automation
• Develop scripts for each of the test cases for automation
• Create and maintain a business requirement to test result mapping
• Provide necessary training to team members
• Reconcile data between source and target systems as part of data migration testing and production cut over
• Participate in production support and troubleshooting
• Identify, report, and manage defects in defect tracking system
• Identify and communicate risks to Project team
• Education: Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering
• 5+ years of QA, Test, and development experience
• Expert understanding of technology environment, such as Oracle development environment, Unix, Java, WSAD, Web Sphere, and Oracle application server
• Fluent level of English language
• Experience in financial technology and Banking & Financial domain
• Experience with software test suites like Mercury, QTP, Test Director, WinRunner, etc.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment #1814 from 08.12.2014.