Hi! We are UpSkill – an HR Service Provider
with unique expertise in IT, ITO, BPO, SSC and SDC Recruitment, Training and HR
Consulting. We believe in transforming traditional HR Services into exciting,
engaging and effective Human Relations.
is a big international company – a world leader in manufacturing and sales of
everyday products. They are now expanding their business to Bulgaria, opening
their first Shared Services Center (SSC) in Sofia.
IT Solution & Support will be working at the newly opened
SSC, reporting alongside with other IT specialists to the IT Manager.
Key tasks and
- Ensuring functionality and efficiency of the company’s global and
local business applications;
- Adhering to Global IT Architecture Standards and Global & Local
- Prioritizing and fixing any application issues that may arise on a
daily basis via a ticketing system;
- Providing 3rd line tech support;
- Monitoring and adhering to all SLAs;
- Acting as an expert in the design and deployment of IT solutions;
- Determining the technical design of applications solutions that
support the delivery and maintenance of business IT systems (security,
performance, resilience, scalability, supportability), keeping in mind
requirements, costs and risks;
- Actively participating in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues, conducting peer
- Insuring the successful delivery of projects by delivering
technical support to solutions in the Research & Development, Proof of
Concept and Pilot phase; or solutions that are already operational;
- Working with 3rd party services, delivery partners and
external vendors to deliver solutions;
- Proposing improvements to IT and business solutions, processes,
design, interfaces and architecture.
- Previous JDE / ERP experience;
- Previous experience in the CPG/FMCG industry;
- Full systems development lifecycle experience from
gathering requirements, through to design, development, testing and deployment;
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments,
including cloud, outsourcing and SaaS environments;
- Experience in support and use of installations and
hardware, which are key to the designated area of technology;
- Good experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Windows
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- An excellent remuneration package;
- Standard work hours;
- A big, modern, international office environment;
- Healthcare and other social benefits packages;
- A real opportunity for career development;
- The chance to be a crucial part in laying down the IT foundations
in a new big international office;
- The opportunity to build a big, stable network of local and
If you find
yourself in this role, don’t hesitate to apply. Send us your CV in English and
we will contact the short-listed candidates as soon as possible!
License №2826. We will treat your application
with full confidentiality!