Presitely is looking for an experienced Full Stack Web Developer who is passionate about coding with proven experience in PHP, JS, CSS, and HTML and who is not afraid of taking on new challenges.
Is that you?
Who Are We?
Presitely is a digital marketing agency located in Sofia and operating on the global market. Our focus is on the following main services:
Content Marketing • SEO • Web Design and Development • Social Media Marketing • PPC • CRO
The agency was established in 2014 and currently, our full team consists of 10 people, with a core team of 5 people based in our office in Sofia, which you will be a part of.
We are energetic, fun, a bit nerdy, and passionate about all things digital. We’re SEO experts, content marketing gurus, social media influencers, smart coders, and creative designers. We provide an environment where learning is “king” and everyone’s support is always there.
Our holistic approach, combined with our passion and dedication is what sets us apart. Most of our clients are staying with us in the long-run because we have a relentless drive for outstanding customer experience and every solution we provide is focused on their business goals.
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to have you join our small “family” and share our passion with you!
We’re looking for a Full Stack Web Developer with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, who can write “clean” PHP code and is eager to learn and implement new industry best practices. You will be a part of a small team responsible for all aspects of the web design and development process for all new and ongoing projects.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write “clean”, well-designed (and testable) code
• Develop new features (and improve old ones) for new and ongoing projects
• Develop in-house tools to aid the marketing, SEO, and content teams
• Experience with version control tools (Git)
• Experience with the MVC software design pattern;
• Development experience with PHP (WordPress, Symfony/Laravel are a plus)
• Experience with relational databases (MySQL)
• Good knowledge of HTML and CSS (Sass is a plus)
• Good command of English
Good To Have Skills:
• Experience with Test-driven development (TDD)
• Experience with a build system (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
• Passion to learn and implement new best coding and UX practices
What You Will Get:
• Flexible working hours
• Adjustable standing desk;
• A friendly and supportive atmosphere;
• Competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Annual training budget for your professional development;
Get In Touch
If you think you have what it takes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include the following information:
• Your CV
• Examples of your work
• Possible start date
• Expected salary