Extreme Labs is computer software, business-to-business company provides technology, products, and services to reduce the Internet Service Providers (ISP) bandwidth costs and improves the user experience by delivering ultra-fast localized content. Our clients are international ISP companies in Asia.
As a Technical Support Engineer in Extreme Labs, you will be joining a great international team of young and motivated professionals.
You will be required to represent the company and to support our business clients, providing high-quality customer support services.
On a daily basis communicating with customers about their troubles with our systems and resolving their issues according to SLAs.
Monitoring the mission-critical parameters of servers and services using the monitoring tools and systems in place and proactively working to resolve the incidents that arise.
Additional tasks might include:
* Remotely Configuring of network equipment and servers;
* Giving advice and solutions to customers related to the functioning of their network/telecom equipment;
* Coordinating with R&D department about specific customer needs and problems;
* Prior customer service experience is required;
* Knowledge of network protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP, etc;
* Experience with dynamic routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, and MPLS;
* Experience with network segregation including VLAN and ACLs;
* Experience with Linux;
* Very good analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to learn fast;
* Flexibility on both day and evening schedules; weekend and public holidays availability might be required;
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
* Fluent in English (written and spoken);
* Preference goes to candidates with an IT educational background;
* Experience and knowledge with routers and network devices as Juniper, Cisco, Huawei, Mikrotik, Fortigate;
* Experience with various server hardware (monitoring and maintenance);
* Experience with Bash scripting;
The company offers:
* Excellent working environment in an international company
* Work on advanced, complex and developing technology;
* Exposure to International customers;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Great enhancement of your technical expertise and skills;
* Ability to work and collaborate, share knowledge and experience with many professionals within the company
* 15’’ laptop with an external monitor;
* Healthy fresh fruits and fresh juices;
* Hot drinks (coffee, tea);
* Health insurance on company expenses;
* Multisport card with discount;
* Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, via e-mail or phone.
All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.