Do you have a passion for IT support? Are you looking for an environment which is fun as well as challenging? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring an additional Senior Network Administrator.
The Senior Network Administrator role requires a good grounding with some years’ experience as a system and network administrator either within a business or as a support engineer in remote technical support centers.
Your role is to install, manage, and maintain network systems to ensure the stable operations of TEK’s IT assets. The Sr. Network Admin will also ensure the integrity and stability of Voice, Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access. This person shall analyze and resolve hardware and software problems as well as troubleshooting network performance issue. Maintaining a high level of information security is one of the compulsory roles that this person must adhere to and ensure it aligns with the global strategy.
- Monitor, Maintain and Manage all network devices globally to keep them running properly
- Establishes networking environment by designing and implementing routing devices (routers/switches) system configuration
- Documents and enforces routing devices (routers/switches) configuration (hardening) standards
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing access control policies
- Monitor and Utilize Internet Links and SIP providers
- Follow Change control management while implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
- Provide Technical support for other teams
- Ensure all IT Global policies/standards and procedures are in place
- Conduct Daily/ Weekly and Monthly System Health checklist
- Networking: general knowledge of devices, LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls.
- Virtualization – general knowledge/concept, basic experience with any vendor hypervisor (VMware ESX, Microsoft HyperV, Citrix Xen…)
- A general overview of Active Directory – concept, topology, general admin tasks
- General understanding of OSPF, HSRP, BGP, and a strong advantage of knowing WCCP protocol
- Additional knowledge of cloud technologies is an advantage
- Familiar with Cisco switches and Routers as well as HP switches
- CCNA required, CCNP (Switches and Routers) an advantage.
- Experience in IT Service Management for Incident, Change and Configuration Management
- Good in Crisis Management
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Capable of being self-managed
What we're looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and the customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
In return, we offer you:
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you
Continuous personal and professional
Learning A career, not a job
Opportunity to realize your full potential
Be part of something great