Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our partner is one of the leading BPO service providers in Bulgaria. Currently they’re looking for a highly motivated Project Manager Scrum Master.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enhance and support the software delivery lifecycle;
* Provide Agile coaching and training to Product Owners, Dev Team members and Stakeholders;
* Expose our product and technology teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Lean and Agile community to increase agility, leveraging Scrum, Lean, Kanban, and other agile thinking;
* Create, build and deliver customized Agile training.
* Excellent level of English;
* Experience on a relevant position - Business Development, Sales, Project Management;
* Working knowledge of the BPO sector will be considered an advantage;
* 2+ years experience as a SCRUM Master, Agile Coach, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile teams;
* Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization;
* Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies;
* Excellent presentation and training skills;
* Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve problems effectively;
* Travel will be required* Excellent communication skills;
* Highly responsible and stress-resistant personality.
Our partner offers:
* Full-time contract with excellent working conditions and remuneration;
* Multiple trainings to ensure that highest industry and technology standards are applied;
* Career progression in one of the leading companies within the sector;
* A friendly and supportive work environment;
* Exceptional office space.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SPML).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).