Convergys is now part of Concentrix. In a world full of average, we stand out. We believe experience is everything. Period. To achieve outstanding results, we’re disrupting the market by being absolutely obsessed with making our clients’ businesses better. We bring together the brightest and most creative minds in business, cutting-edge technology solutions, proven design thinking expertise and exceptional customer experience centers. Our clients notice the difference too… in increased customer loyalty, improved business performance and differentiation in their markets. As a diverse, global organization, we have unconventionally fresh ideas and deliver extraordinary customer experiences for more than 450 of the world’s best brands. Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
The Voice Engineer in Avaya is a crucial member in the line of communication between
Convergys International Bulgaria Ltd, a Concentrix company and the client’s customers. They work with business customers and actively assist them in resolving IT-related issues for a defined range of technologies. The primary focus is high level of customer satisfaction and resolving all incoming inquiries in a timely manner using a broad range of tools and resources at the engineer’s disposal.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
• Arrange part replacements and on-site visits;
• Process support requests /Web, Email, Chat/;
• Analyse system logs;
• Remote troubleshooting;
• Consistently achieve client KPIs;
• Utilize and actively participate in the improvement in the existing client Knowledge Database;
• Provide technical guidance and assistance in problem solving and a high level of professional support to customers.
REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONAL SUCCESS PROFILE:
• Exceptional communication skills in Spanish, both written and verbal;
• Very good level of English;
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
• Excellent soft skills;
• Customer oriented and pro-active team player;
• Passion for Technology (curious, has desire to learn, does not rely on past knowledge, stays on top of latest technologies, etc.) in conjunction with a customer orientated focus
• Able to work under stress;
• University degree in a technical discipline is preferred.
• Networking knowledge is an advantage;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Full time employment, normal working duration Mo-Fri;
• Detailed initial product training;
• Career development and site talent management;
• Nice and friendly multicultural atmosphere;
If you are a dynamic professional, willing to develop in a technical environment and ready to take new challenges, send us your CV