We’re one of the largest IT solution providers in the world, with more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. But what we’re most proud of is the incredible 125,000 people we have working here - energized, fun-loving and caring people who successfully manage billions of customer interactions each year.
We are proud to have created a culture that encourages the sharing of ideas, where people feel valued and have the opportunity to really make a difference. But working with us is so much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our incredible team, and having a LOT of fun along the way! There’s always a real buzz across our sites with loads going on, whether its team activities, fun days or supporting local charities. There’s something for everyone!
The Voice Engineer in Avaya is a crucial member in the line of communication between Convergys and the client’s customers. They work with business customers and actively assist them in resolving IT-related issues for a defined range of technologies. The primary focus is high level of customer satisfaction and resolving all incoming inquiries in a timely manner using a broad range of tools and resources at the engineer’s disposal.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
• Arrange part replacements and on-site visits;
• Process support requests /Web, Email, Chat/;
• Analyse system logs;
• Remote troubleshooting;
• Consistently achieve client KPIs;
• Utilize and actively participate in the improvement in the existing client Knowledge Database;
• Provide technical guidance and assistance in problem solving and a high level of professional support to customers.
REQUIREMENTS AND PERSONAL SUCCESS PROFILE:
• Exceptional communication skills in Hungarian, both written and verbal;
• Very good level of English;
• Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
• Excellent soft skills;
• Customer oriented and pro-active team player;
• Passion for Technology (curious, has desire to learn, does not rely on past knowledge, stays on top of latest technologies, etc.) in conjunction with a customer orientated focus
• Able to work under stress;
• University degree in a technical discipline is preferred.
• Networking knowledge is an advantage;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Full time employment, normal working duration Mo-Fri;
• Detailed initial product training;
• Career development and site talent management;
• Nice and friendly multicultural atmosphere;
If you are a dynamic professional, willing to develop in a technical environment and ready to take new challenges, send us your CV.