Java Enterprise Developer POS Solutions
for our IT office in Sofia
Make a successful climb in your career in an international team of IT experts. Our Hub provides services for the whole Schwarz Group of more than 20 countries. We cooperate with other international teams for a wide scope of responsibilities – from business consulting, software development and business operations to IT infrastructure and system platform management. With us you will find a variety of opportunities to grow and do your best at your calling - IT.
- Responsibility for technical consulting, conception, implementation and operation of professional Java-based solutions in an Agile environment
- Development of one of the most modern POS solutions in Retail and its interfaces to various sales processes
- Ensuring high software quality by designing and implementing automated unit and integration tests
- Conducting architecture and code reviews
- Continuous improvement of the development methods and tools used.
- BS degree in IT or related field
- 3 years of experience in developing and designing modern Java Enterprise (Web) applications based on JEE and/or Spring
- Affinity for Agile and model-driven software development, testdriven and clean code development
- Experience with Eclipse or IntelliJ, as well Git, Maven, Docker, Jenkins, Sonar, etc.
- Practical knowledge with RDBMS, SQL and Non-SQL and the corresponding Java database technologies like JPA, Hibernate, etc.
- Initiative and decision-making skills as well as a team-oriented way of thinking
Written and verbal fluency in English.
If you work for Kaufland Service you will be part of one of the strongest and largest retail companies in Bulgaria and Europe. We offer an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity for professional growth, professional training and limited necessity to travel abroad. You will be part of a creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product where there is plenty of room for your own ideas and self-determined work.
If you are interested, please send us your up to date resume in English.
Your application will be reviewed in strict confidentiality. Only the approved candidates will be invited to an interview. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labour contract and will be stored and operated by “Kaufland Service” EOOD and “Kaufland Bulgaria EOOD and Co” KD in their capacity of personal data controller and personal data processor in accordance with the effective legilsation. Please have in mind that with this you give permission for your resume to be shared with other parties of the Schwarz Group.
Let’s start our mutual work for a successful future!