If you are looking to step up your career, Danlex is the perfect professional place to achieve this goal. Danlex is an innovative company offering a challenging and fulfilling work with real-world impact. It has a small and tightly knit team of specialists in their respective domains. By working for the company, you will be engaged in a dynamic and growing high-tech industry while sharing an excellent office atmosphere with your co-workers in a company-owned building.
- Since 1998, Danlex is an official representative of industry leaders Smiths Detection, Vanderlande Industries, and CEIA.
- Danlex is a project-oriented company operating on the following markets: Bulgaria, Macedonia and Kosovo.
- Amongst the company’s major clients are: the Bulgarian Customs Agency, all five international airports in Bulgaria, Directorate General Civil Aviation Administration, Air Traffic Service Authorities, Ministry of Interior, Parliament of Bulgaria, Administration of the President, National Service for Protection, Bulgarian Posts, The Supreme Administrative court and many others.
- Danlex’s market share in Bulgaria is over 95% and the company has a considerable presence in the other markets on which it operates.
Danlex is active in the field of sales and maintenance of the following equipment:
- Inspection and detection systems for airports, customs, ports, government buildings and critical infrastructure.
- Baggage handling systems for passenger terminals and airports.
Learning and development.
Taking into account the capabilities of its employees, Danlex offers regular learning and training programs. Some of them are:
- Agile Project Management
- Risk Management
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making
- IT Management
- Smiths Technical and Sales Training
- On-the-job Training
- Sales Webinars
- English courses for business use
Rewards and benefits
Danlex offers a competitive remuneration based on its employees’ experience and contributions to the achievements and goals of the company.
As an employee, you will receive an employment contract in full compliance with the Bulgarian legislation practices, additional medical insurance package and benefits package.
The company is looking for a qualified, responsible, highly motivated and result driven IT & Specialized Equipment Service Specialist for its team in Burgas.
IT & Specialized Equipment Service
Do you have an in-depth understanding of IT support processes? Do you have communications skills? Are you experienced in customer service? Are you technologically savvy? Do you enjoy assisting others?
If you like to be well informed on the latest developments and trends in the IT industry and you feel ready to contribute to the safety and security of society. If you are a great team player with a passion for Information Technology, and you have what it takes to deliver excellent customer service, you might be the right candidate for this position!
To apply for this position, you should have a solid Information Technology background combined with electronic equipment service experience.
As an IT & Service of electronic equipment Specialist, you will perform on-site or remote servicing, repair and installation of hardware, software and network components. You will provide internal and external IT assistance. You will execute requests in person, by mail or phone. You will join us in the execution of projects for customers including airports, harbours, customs and border authorities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance and
technical support of specialized electronic equipment
- Installation and
commissioning in accordance with operational, security and safety
standards of electrical and electronic equipment
- Resolution of IT and technical support issues
- Installation of
new software and hardware components
- Possession of
working knowledge of our and end-user equipment technology
and resolution of issues on our and customer IT and specialized electronic and
- Perform necessary
upgrades to the network infrastructure
- Ensure data storage
is safe and secure. Maintaining, backing up and securing databases, as
well as restoring files as needed
co-workers about network security and best practices for computer usage
- Provide product training to
our clients for the safe and effective operation of the equipment
- Document, monitor
and file all case related details and technical documentation
- Ensure high
quality technical support and increase client satisfaction
- Provide technical
support to co-workers
- Administer online and offline communication
with manufacturers, suppliers and clients;
- Identify areas of
improvement and suggest possible upgrades and changes.
Education and training:
- BS degree in Engineering, with interests
and knowledge in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- English Certificate – accepted level B2. Level C1 will be
considered as an advantage.
Applications, submitted without an English certificate will not be considered.
- Industry certifications and memberships will be considered as a
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years proven track record of maintaining IT and technical
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- Detail and goal oriented
- Customer-service orientation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while
maintaining high customer service standards
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a general audience
- Excellent IT and communication skills
- Knowledge of basic virtualization and containerization
Other Requirements:Excellent written and verbal
communications skills in BulgarianExcellent verbal (minimum level B2) and
written (minimum level C1) language skills in English (Certificate)Willingness to travel and work out of the officeWorking
hours: usually from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday week, occasionally 24/7 Hotline Support Driver’s license – Category B
- Full-time position with competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
- Additional medical insurance
If you fulfil our expectations and are interested in the current position, we look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider that a well-written motivation letter, references from previous employers, certificates, and other proof that you meet our expectations, can provide you with advantages over other candidates.
Only pre-qualified candidates will be invited to an interview.