Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
We are currently looking for a motivated and communicative Project and Sales Manager /Rail Electrification and Infrastructure/ to join the team and help us to re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your new role – ambitious and future oriented:
- Project management and technical coordination between the customer and the technical and sales support teams within Siemens Mobility organization
- Run the pre-sales, sales and project execution activities related to the electrification solutions for urban transport with special focus on energy efficiency
- Business development and project execution processes in the respective field
- Proactively sales demeanour with ability to maintain balanced and durable contacts with clients on all aspects of project delivery including: identification of customer needs, technical clarifications and offer preparation
- Participation in negotiation processes, contract execution, and public tender procedures
Your qualification- proven and appropriate:
- Proven engineering background and knowledge in Energy transmission and distribution and/or Rail electrification technologies
- Knowledge and experience in traction power substations products and systems for urban transport will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in project management or coordination in the engineering field
- Experience in sales of technical products and solutions is an advantage
- Bachelor or master’s degree in relevant engineering field
- Self-driven and open-minded personality with willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills in a corporate environment
- Excellent English skills - both spoken and written.
- Driving Licens
What we offer:
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Find more benefits on our career page
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We do thank you for your application and interest, and are looking forward to meeting you!