For the needs of our client, a leading multinational company, we are currently looking for motivated and proactive professionals with interest to further their career in Gas industry sector and to step in the position of:
Gas Transmission Network Engineer – Dispatcher – (Ref. GTNE-D)
Goal of the position:
Gas Transmission Network Engineer – Dispatcher carries out continuous operational management, coordination, and control of the mode of operation of the gas transmission network.
· Responsible for the overall functioning of the gas transmission network;
· Ensures reliable, safe and efficient operation of the gas transmission network;
· Operationally manages the liquidation of the violations in the normal operation of the gas transmission network;
· Accepts applications for work on the facilities in the gas energy sites and coordinates them in writing with the Physical Dispatching Manager;
· Determines the operating modes of the gas transmission network;
· Determines the settings and mode of operation of the means for regulating the pressure and flow;
· Controls the updating of all schemes of the technological objects on the gas transmission network and gives proposals for their connection to the information system;
· Develops the operation schemes of the gas transmission network, corresponding to the required degree of security and minimum losses, calculating the distribution of flows in accordance with the submitted applications;
· Controls the correctness of the data on the measurement of the quantity and quality of gas, as well as for the prevention of imbalances on the networks, including taking actions to limit the imbalances, taking into account the necessary minimum power and energy reserve.
· University Degree in Energy Management, Engineering, Transportation of natural gas or equivalent;
· 3+ years intensive experience in respective position in gas or oil industry;
· Specific knowledge and skills, for the activity in the sector of work;
· Use of software products: MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point);
· Knowledge of good corporate practices / work standards;
· Good working English language.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English language quoting the reference number of the position (Ref. GTNE-D) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Registration 2226 [06.03.2017 – unlimited]
Registration 2227 [06.03.2017 – unlimited]
ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 Certified Organization