Bulwork is the first IT & TELCO recruitment agency in Bulgaria with more than 20 years of stable presence in the market. The company has established a reputation for delivering high-quality services to both clients and candidates. We respect the wishes of our candidates and strive to provide the best service by finding the most suitable and challenging job for them.
Our client is an American company founded in California, US, which develops its own product - innovative software for data analytics. A leader in cloud services, storage, and management of big data providing different solutions such as Cloud Data Migration, Big Data analytics for different industries like automotive, retail, financial services. Together we are looking for:
The person in this position will author online documentation using reStructured text and will work closely with Product Management and Engineering to understand new features and enhancements of the company`s products.
- Previous experience as a Technical Writer or Requirements Engineer;
- Hands-on experience using Git and GitHub version control systems;
- Basic technical experience using Linux command line usage, specifically Bash shell, SQL;
- Basic knowledge using reporting software for data visualization and exploration;
- Ability to understand, organize and articulate complex technical concepts;
The company can attract you with:
- Very competitive salary, and opportunity to be part of a big team consisted of several Product Managers;
- Unlimited home office opportunity;
- Additional health insurance and other incentives as a part of their social benefits policy;
- An opportunity to work in an atmosphere of mutual trust, commitment, and reliability.
If you are ready to take on this career opportunity, please send us your CV in English or LinkedIn Profile!
Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The candidates do not pay any taxes to the Agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.
(Bulwork Company LTD - IT Recruitment Agency (license No. 2107 from 01.09.2016 from MLSP).