Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research. We’re looking for a talented and energetic Invoice Specialist to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
You’ll be accountable for:
- Oversee investigator payment reimbursement
- Approve and verify invoices for pass through invoices and 3rd party invoices.
- Answer queries and provide system support for relevant applications.
- Maintain spreadsheets for invoice tracking
- Perform data and metric analysis and support.
- Track workload and provide monthly workload metrics.
- Responsible for querying anomalies on investigator invoices, third party invoice, or pass through invoices.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
You’ll need this to be considered:
- BS degree and/or extended relevant industry experience
- 6 months to 1 year Clinical development and business experience preferred
- Previous project management experience preferred
- Basic understanding of invoicing process
- Strong communication skills