REDVERTEX is a leading international creative studio specializing in architectural visualizations, animations and VR experience. Through the 14 years REDVERTEX has been on the market, we have been able to develop excellent relationships, partnerships, and friendships with clients from across the World.
We are looking for a talented, passionate 3D artist specialized in interior rendering to join our team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic 3D artist.
- The candidate should be well-versed in 3D, with a strong background in modeling intermediate level (high level is a plus), mapping intermediate level (high level is a plus), rendering, lighting, composition and to be able to demonstrate photo-realistic interior images creation.
- The candidate should be well versed in working with a variety of 2D and 3D software packages and demonstrate the ability to raise the quality bar.
- The candidate is expected to adopt our workflow.
- The candidate will be required to work and communicate directly with clients in English.
Skill Sets required:
- Professional knowldege in the field of Interior design.
- Professional experience working in a fast-paced 3D production environment.
- 3D rendering skill is a must requirement for this position using 3D Max and V- Ray.
- Excellent communication skills, which are expressed in the ability to work in a team and to communicate with clients.
- Ensure ongoing development of personal 3D skills.
- Candidate experience with a UV unwrap, Rail Clone and Forest Pack is a plus.
- Candidate experience with a Cloth Simulating software (Marvelous Designer or other) is a plus.
- Basic work with Affinity Photo.
Test task required for this job position:
· We will give you one week to develop whole scene from scratch in the office
- Interior space
- Joinery and decoration
- 3 types of furniture is required to be modeled
· · Composition of the camera / view
· · Lighting the scene
- Choosing between different types of mood – day / dusk / night
· · Interior design of a given apartment unit following a chosen interior style
- Livingroom and kitchen
· · Texturizing
· · Presenting of a final render 1 to 3 images
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Permanent employment on a long-term contract and according to current legislation.
- A studio that feels like home – you will be equipped with a super powerful workstation and will work alongside a friendly and motivated team.
- The ability to work on projects from around the world with some greatest architectural studios.
- Paid holiday increasing upon length of tenure.
If you think you could impress us with your work and would like the chance to join the fastest-growing visualization studio, apply.
We will get in touch with the approved candidates. Please remember to send us your portfolio. Any questions will be discussed in detail or explained on the interview.