**All interviews will be conducted remotely (online or by phone).
Pontica Solutions is an award-winning BPO company that offers great opportunities for young professionals. We have managed to create a sustainable and people-oriented team and to concentrate our expertise in quality. As we are growing fast, we are looking for a motivated HR Assistant to join our new team in Varna.
- Handle daily HR activities and administrate HR documents.
- Responsible for creating and updating all employee-related paperwork (leave requests, contracts, medicine checks, home office requests, social benefits management, etc.)
- Responsible for timesheet and all payroll related information for payroll processing.
- Support the HR department in onboarding new hires and organizing engagement initiatives.
- Work closely with all teams within the company to ensure smooth business operations.
- Previous experience in HR (dealing with Payroll and Social benefits will be a plus).
- Highly responsible person with the ability to manage and prioritize time effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality.
- Well-organized and excellent planner with analytical skills.
- Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- High command of English language is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An attractive remuneration + annual review. Referral bonuses.
- Additional health insurance and other social benefits. Exclusive discounts & offers.
- Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal, and professional development.
- Permanent employment; full-time.
- Employer: Pontica Solutions Ltd.