The LRC Bulgaria is a short-term lettings management company with a strong focus on the prime UK, Italy, Scotland and Portugal. We are part of ALTIDO family and provide a fantastic experience for visiting guests and a flexible & secure income stream for property owners.
We are looking for a motivated and talented Finance associate to join our team in Varna, Bulgaria.
About the role:
This cross-division role will suit an empathetic, trustworthy and results-oriented individual, with a positive “can-do” attitude.
As a Finance Associate, you will be reporting to the Head of BG Finance and to the Group Finance director.
Your major responsibilities include:
• To import invoice data and enter supplier bills into internal accounting software
• Reconcile bank within the accounting software
• Follow and investigate on bank transfers and card payments in case of an issue
• Coordinate and reconcile invoicing with partners - Airbnb, Booking, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, etc
• Communicate with property owners on monthly statements
• Monthly reporting
Your key skills & qualities:
• Strong computer literacy, experienced in Excel
• Proven experience in accounting, finance, business administration, or similar role
• Analytical person with an eye on detail, highly organized
• Outstanding written and spoken English
• Sense of humor is a serious advantage
Features that would help a lot:
• Degree in a relevant subject, such as Finance, Accounting, Business administration
• Knowledge of holiday rental business and platforms (AirBnB, Booking, Expedia, etc)
Sounds interesting? Then apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria
Please note, your cover letter will also be reviewed as part of the selection process and should cover the following points:
- Why you are interested in applying for the role
- How you meet the criteria specified in the role profile
With applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.