Astrea Human Resources was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions. Our recruitment process is done entirely remotely for your safety!
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our customer is a company that delivers outstanding customer service solutions powered by
innovative technology and great leadership. They currently need an Chat & Mail Consultant with German & English language who could join their temporary project.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Daily written and writen communication with clients in order to provide information about
products or services;
* Processing of customer requests and orders and recording details of inquiries, complaints,
comments and actions taken;
* Meet customer’s needs and deliver optimal solutions for their issues;
* Examine all relevant information to effectively assess validity of complaints and the reasons for them.
* Fluency in German and English;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Ability to work under pressure with a minimum of supervision;
* An approachable and helpful attitude;
* Previous experience in the field of Medicine would be considered as an advantage.
Our client’s offer:
* Opportunity to work from home;
* Full-time assignment, flexible working hours;
* Professional growth;
* International working environment.
If you see your profile in the description above and you’re ready to take up this challenge, do not
hesitate to send your CV in English! We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)